The organizations have announced new and re-elected board members for 2015-16.
The Breeders' Cup announced that Hagyard Equine Medical Institute is an official partner of the Breeders' Cup World Championships in the equine first response unit category.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, a state-of-the-art veterinary center in Lexington, has renewed its partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome