The organizations have announced new and re-elected board members for 2015-16.
The Breeders' Cup announced that Hagyard Equine Medical Institute is an official partner of the Breeders' Cup World Championships in the equine first response unit category.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, a state-of-the-art veterinary center in Lexington, has renewed its partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping