The organizations have announced new and re-elected board members for 2015-16.
The Breeders' Cup announced that Hagyard Equine Medical Institute is an official partner of the Breeders' Cup World Championships in the equine first response unit category.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, a state-of-the-art veterinary center in Lexington, has renewed its partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis