The organizations have announced new and re-elected board members for 2015-16.
The Breeders' Cup announced that Hagyard Equine Medical Institute is an official partner of the Breeders' Cup World Championships in the equine first response unit category.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, a state-of-the-art veterinary center in Lexington, has renewed its partnership with the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Safety and Integrity Alliance.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate