Trainer Patrick Biancone agreed to a settlement with the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority that will prevent Biancone from training horses for one year. He will not be listed as trainer of record for any horses running in the Breeders' Cup Oct. 26-27.
Kentucky racing stewards have suspended veterinarian Dr. Rodney Stewart for five years for numerous violations of the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority's medication regulations.
Trainer Patrick Biancone has been ordered by Kentucky racing stewards to serve a 15-day suspension after a horse under his care tested positive for prohibited drugs. Biancone remains under investigation following a search of his barns earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule