The Kentucky Horse Council, in partnership with Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, will hold a large animal emergency rescue training session May 30.
Multiple grade I winner Dullahan was euthanized on the morning of Oct. 20 after undergoing emergency surgery for colic during the night.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in Lexington has shut down its hyperbaric oxygen chamber "until further notice," according to an announcement posted on its Facebook page Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode