The Kentucky Horse Council, in partnership with Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, will hold a large animal emergency rescue training session May 30.
Multiple grade I winner Dullahan was euthanized on the morning of Oct. 20 after undergoing emergency surgery for colic during the night.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in Lexington has shut down its hyperbaric oxygen chamber "until further notice," according to an announcement posted on its Facebook page Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Finger Lakes Gains State-Bred Incentive for Maidens
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017