The Kentucky Horse Council, in partnership with Hagyard Equine Medical Institute, will hold a large animal emergency rescue training session May 30.
Multiple grade I winner Dullahan was euthanized on the morning of Oct. 20 after undergoing emergency surgery for colic during the night.
Treatment of exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage by non-medicinal means was discussed April 9 during a seminar that focused on use of FLAIR Nasal Strips.
Hagyard Equine Medical Institute in Lexington has shut down its hyperbaric oxygen chamber "until further notice," according to an announcement posted on its Facebook page Feb. 13.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online