Dr. Mark Dedomenico’s Pegasus Training and Rehabilitation Center announced it will bring back the 2-year-olds in training sale that has been on hiatus since 2012 and will also add a horses of racing age segment.
A group of scientists met with representatives of the Thoroughbred Owners of California Jan. 18 to discuss exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhaging and later issued a joint statement supporting use of furosemide.
Midnight Casanova, son of Pleasantly Perfect, topped the Pegasus Thoroughbreds sale of 2-year-olds in training Feb. 7, bringing $125,000.
Panelists gathered for a Jan. 14 National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association forum said there is no scientific evidence supporting a ban on the use of furosemide on race day.
Dr. Mark Dedomenico's Pegasus Training and Equine Rehabilitation Center keeps runners on track. Download Now
Secret Flame, a yearling daughter of General Meeting, brought the top price of $40,000 during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association (WTBA) winter mixed sale Sunday at Emerald Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses
- Bode's Dream Makes Return in House Party