Eastern tent caterpillars have begun hatching in Central Kentucky, and their population numbers are trending up, the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture has reported.
The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers Club will host a meeting on Nov. 3 at the Embassy Suites on Newtown Pike to discuss Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome (MRLS) in 2003.
There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- New York OKs Full Casino for Tioga Downs
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp