Eastern tent caterpillars have begun hatching in Central Kentucky, and their population numbers are trending up, the University of Kentucky College of Agriculture has reported.
The Kentucky Thoroughbred Farm Managers Club will host a meeting on Nov. 3 at the Embassy Suites on Newtown Pike to discuss Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome (MRLS) in 2003.
There may not be answers as to the cause of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but there's certainly a desire for more information. More than 300 people turned out at meeting in Lexington Monday night to exchange information and prepare for the 2002 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired