Organizers of the first Oklahoma City Summer Thoroughbred Yearling Sale, which produced a sale-topper that sold for $50,000, indicated the results are a sign of good things to come.
Unbeaten Rare Brick, sire of 27 stakes winners, and multiple graded stakes winner Semoran will stand in 2006 at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, whose half-brother, Elusive Quality, sired champion Smarty Jones, will stand at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief to Undergo Nuclear Scan
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 19
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- Borel Named to Ride El Kabeir in KY Derby
- Bejarano to Ride Bolo in Kentucky Derby
- Hong Kong HOY Ambitious Dragon Retired
- KY Oaks Hopeful Shook Up Sharp in CD Workout
- El Kabeir in Sharp Drill for Kentucky Derby
- Duramente Storms Home in Japanese Guineas
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut