Organizers of the first Oklahoma City Summer Thoroughbred Yearling Sale, which produced a sale-topper that sold for $50,000, indicated the results are a sign of good things to come.
Unbeaten Rare Brick, sire of 27 stakes winners, and multiple graded stakes winner Semoran will stand in 2006 at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, whose half-brother, Elusive Quality, sired champion Smarty Jones, will stand at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver