Organizers of the first Oklahoma City Summer Thoroughbred Yearling Sale, which produced a sale-topper that sold for $50,000, indicated the results are a sign of good things to come.
Unbeaten Rare Brick, sire of 27 stakes winners, and multiple graded stakes winner Semoran will stand in 2006 at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Stakes-placed Seeking Greatness, whose half-brother, Elusive Quality, sired champion Smarty Jones, will stand at Dr. Joe Carter's Oklahoma Equine Hospital near Washington, Okla.
Most Popular Stories
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance