Evaluation of listed stakes is in full swing for 2014. read blog
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The American Graded Stakes Committee is taking a more realistic approach to implementing a pilot program to ban race-day medication for juvenile graded stakes. It acknowledges regulatory change will take time.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Aug. 10 announced the election of Peter Willmott as chairman of its board of trustees.
Ellis Park will offer higher purses for some Kentucky-bred horses under a plan approved by the Kentucky Thoroughbred Development Fund advisory committee.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud