When is a scientific study not a scientific study? That was a question posed by several panelists during a two-hour session on medication Jan. 25 during the National HBPA winter convention.
Scientific and regulatory advisers to the National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association July 13 expressed concerns over the proposed withdrawal time and testing level for the bronchodilator clenbuterol.
As McKinsey & Company prepares for The Jockey Club a broad report on Thoroughbred racing, a horsemen's group has reviewed a medication study the company authored 20 years ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity