Son of Seattle Slew was the sire of 20 stakes winners including last year's Breeders' Cup Turf Sprinnt winner California Flag
Halory Hunter, who won the 1998 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. II), died as a result of foundering Aug. 20.
Avenue of Flags, who ranks among New Mexico's leading sires this year, has been relocated to Fred and Linda Alexander's A & A Ranch near Anthony, N.M.
World-record setter Robyn Dancer, whose runners have earned $19.6 million, will stand the 2005 season at W.L. Mooring's Double LL Farm near Bosque, N.M.
Avenue of Flags, who has sired the career earners of $11.7 million while standing his entire career at the Mabee family's Golden Eagle Farm near Ramona, Calif., has been sold and will take up stallion duty at Double LL Farm near Bosque, N.M.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Mo Town, Guest Suite Set for Risen Star Showdown
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- International Star Could Add to Fair Grounds Success
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule