Colt's next start is June 18 during Royal Ascot
Cunco wins by nearly a length over six challengers
Agent Emmanuel de Seroux discusses deal
Keeneland's 11-day November breeding stock auction ended Nov. 14 with a record-equaling median and gains in gross sales and average price for a market the sales company characterized as "vibrant."
A $3.9 million broodmare, a record $3 million weanling filly, and a daylong parade of seven-figure horses helped the Keeneland November sale post gains across the board at its lively second session Nov. 5 in Lexington.
Canadian grade I winner Sarah Lynx and U.S. champion She's a Tiger each broke the $2 million threshold within minutes of each other at the Fasig-Tipton November sale Nov. 3 in Lexington.
Helped by dispersals and a global array of buyers, Keeneland's November sale ended Nov. 14 with substantial gains and a record-equaling median.
Keeneland November's third session, topped by $410,000 paid for a mare by Dixie Union, benefits from aggressive domestic bidding.
Northern California jockey Roberto Gonzalez earned his 4,000th victory Monday when he drove 31-1 shot Peak a Bootrando to victory in the seventh race at Golden Gate Fields.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- By the Moon Edges Wavell Avenue at Belmont
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- How a Sire Line Develops