The nightmare is over for jockey Olivier Doleuze, who emerged from a May 21 inquiry by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards into a drug "irregularity" without a case to answer.
French jockey Olivier Doleuze, who is currently based in Hong Kong, was suspended from riding for an indefinite period after testing positive for a forbidden substance at Sha Tin, the Australian Associated Press reported.
Last year's French Oaks (gr. I) winner Egyptband earned her first win as a 4-year-old Sunday in the Grand Prix de Chantilly (Fr-II) on the undercard of this year's Oaks.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees