The nightmare is over for jockey Olivier Doleuze, who emerged from a May 21 inquiry by Hong Kong Jockey Club stewards into a drug "irregularity" without a case to answer.
French jockey Olivier Doleuze, who is currently based in Hong Kong, was suspended from riding for an indefinite period after testing positive for a forbidden substance at Sha Tin, the Australian Associated Press reported.
Last year's French Oaks (gr. I) winner Egyptband earned her first win as a 4-year-old Sunday in the Grand Prix de Chantilly (Fr-II) on the undercard of this year's Oaks.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial