Hartley/de Renzo Thoroughbreds near Ocala, Fla., announced the addition of Rattlesnake Bridge, Doctor Chit, and Archwarrior, to their stallion roster for 2014.
Opening day at Keeneland offers one of the last gateways to a spot in the Xpressbet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), and it's a wide open contest.
Trinniberg and Currency Swap, two of the nation's best 3-year-old sprinters, square off once again in the $500,000 Foxwood King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 25 at Saratoga Race Course.
Currency Swap showed his affinity for Saratoga Race Course July 29, making his first start since winning the 2011 Hopeful Stakes (gr. I) a profitable one when he dashed to victory in the $200,000 Amsterdam (gr. II).
Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) winner Currency Swap returns to the scene of last year's great triumph at Saratoga Race Course as the 5-2 favorite in a field of seven for the $200,000 Amsterdam Stakes (gr. II) July 29.
With Hansen expected to bow out of the $400,000 Red Legend Stakes June 30, the seven-furlong test of 3-year-olds at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races shapes up as an evenly-matched contest of nine.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory
- Heir Kitty Set for Return in Great Lady M
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars