Easy front-runner Turbo Compressor, ridden expertly by Joe Bravo, put his six rivals to sleep and coasted to victory over Air Support in the $505,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 7 at Monmouth Park.
Turbo Compressor proved once again that speed can be dangerous. The 4-year-old Halo's Image ridgeling, who makes it a habit of being in front, got out to a narrow lead in the Colonial Turf Cup and won.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop