Easy front-runner Turbo Compressor, ridden expertly by Joe Bravo, put his six rivals to sleep and coasted to victory over Air Support in the $505,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 7 at Monmouth Park.
Turbo Compressor proved once again that speed can be dangerous. The 4-year-old Halo's Image ridgeling, who makes it a habit of being in front, got out to a narrow lead in the Colonial Turf Cup and won.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Past Three Winners Return for Hong Kong's QE II
- ABR Interview with Jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Single-Day Saratoga Tickets on Sale May 3
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker