Easy front-runner Turbo Compressor, ridden expertly by Joe Bravo, put his six rivals to sleep and coasted to victory over Air Support in the $505,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT) July 7 at Monmouth Park.
Turbo Compressor proved once again that speed can be dangerous. The 4-year-old Halo's Image ridgeling, who makes it a habit of being in front, got out to a narrow lead in the Colonial Turf Cup and won.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options