Dispute, winner of the 1993 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) for owner-breeder Ogden Mills Phipps and trainer Shug McGaughey, was euthanized April 24 at Pattons Creek Farm near Goshen, Ky.
Grade I winner Dispute delivered a bay filly by Cherokee Run Feb. 9 at Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby