Dispute, winner of the 1993 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) for owner-breeder Ogden Mills Phipps and trainer Shug McGaughey, was euthanized April 24 at Pattons Creek Farm near Goshen, Ky.
Grade I winner Dispute delivered a bay filly by Cherokee Run Feb. 9 at Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment