U.S.-based Solis Bloodstock spent $1.26 million to acquire the two highest-priced horses at the first session of the Inglis Easter broodmare sale April 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Preakness TV Rating Grows 6%
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch