A season after finishing fourth in the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket, turf sprinter Undrafted has returned to England to target the six-furlong Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) Saturday, June 20 at Royal Ascot.
Lethal Force gave a masterful performance on closing day at Royal Ascot, making nearly all the pace for a convincing two-length win in the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I), the marquee event June 22.
Society Rock will bid to become only the second horse in more than 50 years to win the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I) twice when he takes on 17 opponents June 22, the final day of the 2013 Royal Ascot meeting.
View the races of Royal Ascot. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Each year, I keep thinking there is no cure for Triple Crown trail withdrawal. read blog
Australian standout Black Caviar, winner of all 19 of her races, eight of them group I events, will be taking a break before coming back to prepare for Royal Ascot in Great Britain, trainer Peter Moody said.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze