A season after finishing fourth in the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket, turf sprinter Undrafted has returned to England to target the six-furlong Diamond Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) Saturday, June 20 at Royal Ascot.
Lethal Force gave a masterful performance on closing day at Royal Ascot, making nearly all the pace for a convincing two-length win in the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I), the marquee event June 22.
Society Rock will bid to become only the second horse in more than 50 years to win the Diamond Jubilee (Eng-I) twice when he takes on 17 opponents June 22, the final day of the 2013 Royal Ascot meeting.
View the races of Royal Ascot. view slideshow
- By Steve Haskin
Each year, I keep thinking there is no cure for Triple Crown trail withdrawal. read blog
Australian standout Black Caviar, winner of all 19 of her races, eight of them group I events, will be taking a break before coming back to prepare for Royal Ascot in Great Britain, trainer Peter Moody said.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom