White Moonstone remained undefeated with determined neck victory over Together in the Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) at Ascot Sept. 25.
Select Stable's Take Charge Lade is set to defend her crown in the $500,000 Overbrook Spinster (gr. I) at Keeneland Sunday.
Jockey Rene Douglas unleashed Iron County Farms' homebred Bare Necessities at the head of the stretch and the multiple stakes-winning filly rolled to a convincing 5 1/4-length win in the $200,000 Gardenia Stakes (gr. III) at Ellis Park Saturday.
J. J. Pletcher's Lismore Knight saved ground early and angled out for the drive en route to a three-quarter length victory in the $175,000 Arlington Classic (gr. IIT) Saturday at Arlington Park.
Five high profile out-of-town trainers will converge on Laurel Park Saturday for the $100,000 Anne Arundel Stakes (grade III) for 3-year old fillies. Fourteen horses are expected in the 1 1/8-mile test.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby