St. Patrick's Day has Lenny talking about Kentucky Derby Fever, bad actors in the sport, and getting his Irish on with Dell Ridge Farm's Des Ryan. Presented by Hill 'n' Dale Stallions watch video
The last crop of Lane's End Farm's champion and leading sire A.P. Indy turns 3 this year.
A Galileo filly is the highest-priced weanling early in the opening session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Lexington after she was purchased by Dell Ridge for $475,000.
Any starter who makes it to the 2007 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Monmouth Park is an extraordinary story. But with all due respect to the rest of the starters, none makes a better fairy tale than Shakespeare, who has returned from a near career-ending injury to become one of favorites for the $2 million NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound