Lady Eli, who stepped on a nail at Belmont Park and came down with laminitis July 4, has returned to trainer Chad Brown at his Palm Meadows Training Center base in Florida.
St. Patrick's Day has Lenny talking about Kentucky Derby Fever, bad actors in the sport, and getting his Irish on with Dell Ridge Farm's Des Ryan. Presented by Hill 'n' Dale Stallions watch video
The last crop of Lane's End Farm's champion and leading sire A.P. Indy turns 3 this year.
A Galileo filly is the highest-priced weanling early in the opening session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Lexington after she was purchased by Dell Ridge for $475,000.
Any starter who makes it to the 2007 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Monmouth Park is an extraordinary story. But with all due respect to the rest of the starters, none makes a better fairy tale than Shakespeare, who has returned from a near career-ending injury to become one of favorites for the $2 million NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll