Lady Eli, who stepped on a nail at Belmont Park and came down with laminitis July 4, has returned to trainer Chad Brown at his Palm Meadows Training Center base in Florida.
St. Patrick's Day has Lenny talking about Kentucky Derby Fever, bad actors in the sport, and getting his Irish on with Dell Ridge Farm's Des Ryan. Presented by Hill 'n' Dale Stallions watch video
The last crop of Lane's End Farm's champion and leading sire A.P. Indy turns 3 this year.
A Galileo filly is the highest-priced weanling early in the opening session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Lexington after she was purchased by Dell Ridge for $475,000.
Any starter who makes it to the 2007 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Monmouth Park is an extraordinary story. But with all due respect to the rest of the starters, none makes a better fairy tale than Shakespeare, who has returned from a near career-ending injury to become one of favorites for the $2 million NetJets Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) Oct. 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator