The entire card on Belmont Stakes Day is far too important to let distractions involving a semi-plausible future with the two of you skipping through fields of poppies creep in.
Since the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) is synonymous with parties, it's your obligation as a racing fan to recreate (most of) the experience at home.
Every racing fan, whether they realize it or not, is hurtling down the road of inevitability that lands squarely beneath the Twin Spires (or at least in the vicinity thereof). To aid in your endeavors, this handy lifeline.
Before you hit the clubhouse, inform yourself with this official Gentleman's Guide to Fashion at the Races: Spring Edition. No capes or knickerbockers allowed.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct