The entire card on Belmont Stakes Day is far too important to let distractions involving a semi-plausible future with the two of you skipping through fields of poppies creep in.
Since the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) is synonymous with parties, it's your obligation as a racing fan to recreate (most of) the experience at home.
Every racing fan, whether they realize it or not, is hurtling down the road of inevitability that lands squarely beneath the Twin Spires (or at least in the vicinity thereof). To aid in your endeavors, this handy lifeline.
Before you hit the clubhouse, inform yourself with this official Gentleman's Guide to Fashion at the Races: Spring Edition. No capes or knickerbockers allowed.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- Japan Races added to BC Challenge Series
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- KY-Bred Ryans Charm Scores Repeat in Peru GI
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup