The entire card on Belmont Stakes Day is far too important to let distractions involving a semi-plausible future with the two of you skipping through fields of poppies creep in.
Since the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) is synonymous with parties, it's your obligation as a racing fan to recreate (most of) the experience at home.
Every racing fan, whether they realize it or not, is hurtling down the road of inevitability that lands squarely beneath the Twin Spires (or at least in the vicinity thereof). To aid in your endeavors, this handy lifeline.
Before you hit the clubhouse, inform yourself with this official Gentleman's Guide to Fashion at the Races: Spring Edition. No capes or knickerbockers allowed.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year