The entire card on Belmont Stakes Day is far too important to let distractions involving a semi-plausible future with the two of you skipping through fields of poppies creep in.
Since the Preakness Stakes (gr. I) is synonymous with parties, it's your obligation as a racing fan to recreate (most of) the experience at home.
Every racing fan, whether they realize it or not, is hurtling down the road of inevitability that lands squarely beneath the Twin Spires (or at least in the vicinity thereof). To aid in your endeavors, this handy lifeline.
Before you hit the clubhouse, inform yourself with this official Gentleman's Guide to Fashion at the Races: Spring Edition. No capes or knickerbockers allowed.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- NYRA Chairman Bonomo Takes Leave of Absence
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present