The Louisville track is introducing a new seating and Section 110 hospitality venue for the 2013 Derby and the Oaks that offers the historic track's first stadium-type seating.
- By Claire Novak
Board members of the Kentucky Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association did not discuss complaints from trainers regarding an Oaks/Derby ticket provision agreement between the Kentucky HBPA and Churchill Downs at their May 15 meeting as originally planned. Instead, the Kentucky HBPA will conduct an independent investigation into the matter.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation