With rain in Saturday's forecast, connections of Kentucky Derby hopefuls International Star, Tencendur, and Keen Ice will try to stick to the plan of working Saturday, April 25.
Trainers watching weather, Colonel John, Denis of Cork, and Gayego gallop, Anak Nakal and Recapturetheglory work.
Adriano had an easy morning on Monday, walking the shedrow at Barn 42 a day after working five furlongs in 1:01.80
A daily report on the progress of contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Edited notes from Churchill Downs tracking the daily activities of leading contenders for the May 1 Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Derby, Oaks Notes, from Churchill Downs, April 25
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Three Chimneys Strikes Early for Orb Colt at $685,000
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Orb Colt Grew Up, Brought $685,000 at OBS
- Creative Cause Filly Sells for $575,000