Churchill Downs has released the official logos for the 2013 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) and has begun selling merchandise featuring the new logos.
Churchill Downs has released the official event logos for Kentucky Derby 137 and Kentucky Oaks 137, each of which includes the respective "icon" marks embedded within the overall logo design.
Churchill Downs unveiled the official logos for Kentucky Derby 135 and its companion event, Kentucky Oaks 135, at the racetrack Nov. 1.
Churchill Downs on Wednesday introduced its official logo for the 2003 Kentucky Derby and announced a contest for an all expenses paid trip for four to the 2003 "Run for the Roses."
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unique Bella Goes Easy in Five-Furlong Work
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- CHRB Approves Medication-Based Conditions
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Nomorerichblondes Leads Home KY Breds in Meydan
- Maker Quartet Headlines Fair Grounds 'Cap
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move