"Going Green" is a feature published in the March 8, 2014 issue of The Blood-Horse. The feature examines why turf sires may be making a comeback in North America. view slideshow
"Going Green" is a feature published in the March 8, 2014 issue of The Blood-Horse. The feature examines why turf sires may be making a comeback in North America.
Images from Open Houses at Kentucky Farms in 2014. View Slideshow
Darley's roster also adds Denman, Australia's leading first-crop sire and a son of Lonhro, who became Darley's first reverse shuttler in 2012.
Sheikh Mohammed's Darley will relocate nearly all of its Australian stallion roster to the operation's purpose-built stallion farms near Aberdeen, New South Wales, and Seymour, Victoria, for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere season.
Trevor Denman has joined the ESPN announcer team for coverage of the 2006 Breeders' Cup World Championships, ESPN said Sept. 6.
Michael Wrona will fill in for Trevor Denman as the Oak Tree Racing Association's track announcer at Santa Anita Park Oct. 28-29. Denman will be in New York, fulfilling a network television commitment on NBC with the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Tapits Dominate Fasig-Tipton Pinhook Prospects
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award