"Going Green" is a feature published in the March 8, 2014 issue of The Blood-Horse. The feature examines why turf sires may be making a comeback in North America. view slideshow
Images from Open Houses at Kentucky Farms in 2014. View Slideshow
Darley's roster also adds Denman, Australia's leading first-crop sire and a son of Lonhro, who became Darley's first reverse shuttler in 2012.
Sheikh Mohammed's Darley will relocate nearly all of its Australian stallion roster to the operation's purpose-built stallion farms near Aberdeen, New South Wales, and Seymour, Victoria, for the 2009 Southern Hemisphere season.
Trevor Denman has joined the ESPN announcer team for coverage of the 2006 Breeders' Cup World Championships, ESPN said Sept. 6.
Michael Wrona will fill in for Trevor Denman as the Oak Tree Racing Association's track announcer at Santa Anita Park Oct. 28-29. Denman will be in New York, fulfilling a network television commitment on NBC with the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold