A Galileo filly is the highest-priced weanling early in the opening session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale Tuesday, Nov. 5 in Lexington after she was purchased by Dell Ridge for $475,000.
Oui Say Oui, an Irish-bred daughter of Royal Applause, was purchased for $350,000 by Epona Bloodstock as the top-priced offering during the first half of the Nov. 8 session at the Keeneland November sale in Lexington.
Beyondallboundarys will be going for her second consecutive stakes triumph when she takes on eight rivals in the Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Saratoga Aug. 28 on the Travers undercard.
Grade I winner Heatseeker's first reported foal is a filly born Jan. 16 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
Grade I winner Shakespeare will stand in 2010 at William C. Schettine's Signature Stallions near Reddick, Fla.
The first foal by grade I winner and millionaire Shakespeare is a colt born Jan. 14 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
Millionaire Lion Heart's first foal was born Jan. 10 at Frank and Mattie Justice's Dell Ridge Farm near Lexington.
New York grade II winner Best of Luck has been acquired by Elisabeth Jerkens' Hardwicke Stable and been relocated to Carl Lizza Jr. and Joseph Bartone's Highcliff Farm near Delanson, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat