Thoroughbred owners and breeders in Central Kentucky are on high alert for signs or symptoms of mare reproductive loss syndrome, but, as of late January, they were preparing for the 2002 breeding season with a "business as usual" approach. The season traditionally begins Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- PA-Bred Stakes Schedule Begins in Earnest