Indian Vale, winner of seven races in 10 starts, tops a field of nine entered in the $1-million Delaware Handicap (gr. II) for fillies and mares, 3-year-olds and up at 1 1/4 miles July 15.
Melnyk Racing Stable's Indian Vale, who endured several false starts to begin her 5-year-old year, finally got back to the races Saturday afternoon and delivered a 5 1/2-length victory in the $104,800 Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at nine furlongs on the Aqueduct inner track.
Foiled twice before, Melnyk Racing Stables' Indian Vale looks like she will finally make her comeback in Saturday's $100,000 Next Move Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at 1 1/8 miles at Aqueduct.
Philadelphia Park-based trainer Ramon Preciado seeks to add to his success in New York with Amber Note in Aqueduct's Rare Treat.
Jockey Kent Desormeaux guided favored Miraculous Miss to a well-timed victory over Regal Engagement in the $150,000 Comely (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies at a mile on Aqueduct's main track Saturday.
Joseph Allen's Teammate returns to New York from a solid Florida campaign this winter as the likely favorite in the $150,000 Comely (gr. II) for 3-year-old fillies going one mile at Aqueduct Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite