Days End Farm Horse Rescue invites the public to its fall festival celebrating 25 years of rescuing horses and educating people Sept. 19-20 in Woodbine, Md.
The Maryland-based Days End Farm Horse Rescue's emergency rescue team deployed to Spokane, Wash., at the request of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Nov. 18 to help 63 malnourished horses.
The Unwanted Horse Coalition has added the Colorado Horse Rescue and Days End Farm Horse Rescue as members of its organization.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt