Inspiration led home a shocking Hong Kong-based exacta in the Dec. 14 Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin under a brilliant ride from Darren Beadman.
Naaqoos made most of the running and had enough to hold off a hard-charging Milanais to win the Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere (Grand Criterium) (Fr-I) by a neck at Longchamp Oct. 5.
Marchand d'Or cut through near darkness to land the rescheduled Prix de l'Abbaye de Longchamp (Fr-I) by 11/2-lengths Oct. 5.
Tamayuz continued trainer Freddie Head's golden run when rolling to a comfortable 2 1/2-length victory over Natagora in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-le-Buffard Jacques le Marois (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 17.
Marchand D'Or entered the record books by powering to his third straight victory in the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 10.
Marchand D'Or came on with a late run to capture his second consecutive Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville August 5.
Marchand D'Or showed a sharp turn of foot when easily defeating 16 rivals in the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) on Sunday at Deauville.
Dropped out of the running early, Porlezza and Christophe Soumillon ran down the field to win the 6 1/2-furlong Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville going away on Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes