Calculator's win in the Jan. 10 Sham Stakes (gr. III) adds to the legacy of the O'Farrell family's Ocala Stud. The Florida-bred son of In Summation races for longtime Ocala Stud client Richard Pell.
Three-time grade 1 winner Sweet Return (GB), owned by the Red Oak Farm of John J. Brunetti, will stand the 2015 breeding season at Ocala Stud Farm.
Ocala Breeders' Sales Company officials could not have scripted a better start to the OBS spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Ocala, Fla., on Monday, April 22. Bidding proved fast and furious, fueling large gains.
Ocala Stud may no longer own undefeated Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) winner Unlimited Budget, but the farm's association with the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I)-bound filly's family goes back nearly 60 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Two New Sires to California's Milky Way Farm
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Summer Front's First Foal is a Filly
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- NY Proposes Sweeping Equine Drug, Record Rules
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps