Calculator's win in the Jan. 10 Sham Stakes (gr. III) adds to the legacy of the O'Farrell family's Ocala Stud. The Florida-bred son of In Summation races for longtime Ocala Stud client Richard Pell.
Three-time grade 1 winner Sweet Return (GB), owned by the Red Oak Farm of John J. Brunetti, will stand the 2015 breeding season at Ocala Stud Farm.
Ocala Breeders' Sales Company officials could not have scripted a better start to the OBS spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Ocala, Fla., on Monday, April 22. Bidding proved fast and furious, fueling large gains.
Ocala Stud may no longer own undefeated Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) winner Unlimited Budget, but the farm's association with the Kentucky Oaks (gr. I)-bound filly's family goes back nearly 60 years.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Kentucky Downs Plans KTDF Purse Increase