Animal Kingdom, it turns out, played an important role in Main Sequence's success in the United States with trainer Graham Motion.
Arrowfield Stud and Team Valor's Animal Kingdom worked five furlongs in 1:02 in Lambourn, England, June 5 on "The Long," an uphill Polytrack gallop, in preparation for the June 18 Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Reporting Star to Again Try Sunshine Millions Turf