Animal Kingdom, it turns out, played an important role in Main Sequence's success in the United States with trainer Graham Motion.
Arrowfield Stud and Team Valor's Animal Kingdom worked five furlongs in 1:02 in Lambourn, England, June 5 on "The Long," an uphill Polytrack gallop, in preparation for the June 18 Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- America's Galileo
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont