Animal Kingdom, it turns out, played an important role in Main Sequence's success in the United States with trainer Graham Motion.
Arrowfield Stud and Team Valor's Animal Kingdom worked five furlongs in 1:02 in Lambourn, England, June 5 on "The Long," an uphill Polytrack gallop, in preparation for the June 18 Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective