Animal Kingdom, it turns out, played an important role in Main Sequence's success in the United States with trainer Graham Motion.
Arrowfield Stud and Team Valor's Animal Kingdom worked five furlongs in 1:02 in Lambourn, England, June 5 on "The Long," an uphill Polytrack gallop, in preparation for the June 18 Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Fast and Accurate Works Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Kitasan Black Dominates in Tenno Sho
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work