Da' Tara, who captured the 2008 Belmont Stakes (gr. I), brought $180,000 Nov. 16 during the ninth session of the Keeneland November breeding stock sale.
The last horse in the auction ring Sunday brought the top price of $320,000 during the sixth session of Keeneland's September yearling sale in Central Kentucky. Robert V. LaPenta's Whitehorse Stables purchased the Thunder Gulch colt, with a member of LaPenta's buying team, David Foye, signing the sale ticket.
Graded stakes-placed Constant Demand, a full brother to Horse of the Year Charismatic, has arrived for stallion stud at Jay Adcock's Red River Farms near Coushatta, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York