The Ohio HBPA, which withdrew permission for its races to be simulcast in a dispute with track management over the number of available stalls, said ThistleDown officials agreed Sept. 18 to increase the number of stalls.
For the second time in three years, the Ohio Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has pulled the plug on the exporting of ThistleDown Racino's live racing signal.
The lack of an agreement on a revenue split from video lottery terminals continues to keep the signal from ThistleDown Racino from being exported outside of Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana