The Ohio HBPA, which withdrew permission for its races to be simulcast in a dispute with track management over the number of available stalls, said ThistleDown officials agreed Sept. 18 to increase the number of stalls.
For the second time in three years, the Ohio Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has pulled the plug on the exporting of ThistleDown Racino's live racing signal.
The lack of an agreement on a revenue split from video lottery terminals continues to keep the signal from ThistleDown Racino from being exported outside of Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win