The Ohio HBPA, which withdrew permission for its races to be simulcast in a dispute with track management over the number of available stalls, said ThistleDown officials agreed Sept. 18 to increase the number of stalls.
For the second time in three years, the Ohio Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has pulled the plug on the exporting of ThistleDown Racino's live racing signal.
The lack of an agreement on a revenue split from video lottery terminals continues to keep the signal from ThistleDown Racino from being exported outside of Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Girvin, Farrell Exit Fair Grounds Wins Well
- Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale Poised for Strength
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Jockey Alex Birzer Reaches 3,000 Wins
- El Areeb Sharp in Five-Furlong Workout
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- John Moore Sweeps Hong Kong G1s