The Ohio HBPA, which withdrew permission for its races to be simulcast in a dispute with track management over the number of available stalls, said ThistleDown officials agreed Sept. 18 to increase the number of stalls.
For the second time in three years, the Ohio Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association has pulled the plug on the exporting of ThistleDown Racino's live racing signal.
The lack of an agreement on a revenue split from video lottery terminals continues to keep the signal from ThistleDown Racino from being exported outside of Ohio.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner