Although trainer Richard Mandella keeps entering LNJ Foxwoods' Dreamologist in grass races, the off-the-turf edition of the $100,000 Las Cienegas Stakes (gr. III) April 10 showed once again that the Tapit filly likes dirt.
Regis Racing's Zindaya earned her second straight stakes win when she pulled away from the pack to take the $150,000 Intercontinental Stakes at Belmont Park June 4.
Winner of the Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) following a year's layoff, recently sold Native Bombshell will try to avoid a bounce as she returns to action in the $200,000 Bessarabian Stakes (Can-II) Nov. 16 at Woodbine.
Discreet Marq, winner of the Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) this summer and most recently second in the Garden City Stakes (gr. IT), heads a talented group of fillies in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes on the turf Oct. 14 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby