Although trainer Richard Mandella keeps entering LNJ Foxwoods' Dreamologist in grass races, the off-the-turf edition of the $100,000 Las Cienegas Stakes (gr. III) April 10 showed once again that the Tapit filly likes dirt.
Regis Racing's Zindaya earned her second straight stakes win when she pulled away from the pack to take the $150,000 Intercontinental Stakes at Belmont Park June 4.
Winner of the Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) following a year's layoff, recently sold Native Bombshell will try to avoid a bounce as she returns to action in the $200,000 Bessarabian Stakes (Can-II) Nov. 16 at Woodbine.
Discreet Marq, winner of the Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) this summer and most recently second in the Garden City Stakes (gr. IT), heads a talented group of fillies in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes on the turf Oct. 14 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- FPD Begins Distribution of Liberty Cu Nails
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner