Although trainer Richard Mandella keeps entering LNJ Foxwoods' Dreamologist in grass races, the off-the-turf edition of the $100,000 Las Cienegas Stakes (gr. III) April 10 showed once again that the Tapit filly likes dirt.
Regis Racing's Zindaya earned her second straight stakes win when she pulled away from the pack to take the $150,000 Intercontinental Stakes at Belmont Park June 4.
Winner of the Ontario Fashion Stakes (Can-III) following a year's layoff, recently sold Native Bombshell will try to avoid a bounce as she returns to action in the $200,000 Bessarabian Stakes (Can-II) Nov. 16 at Woodbine.
Discreet Marq, winner of the Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) this summer and most recently second in the Garden City Stakes (gr. IT), heads a talented group of fillies in the $200,000 Pebbles Stakes on the turf Oct. 14 at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper