Darren Dance, owner of Dandino, talks about his horse for the Caulfield Cup. watch video
Last year, Marco Botti saddled Jakkalberry to take the inaugural edition of the 1 11/16-mile turf event. This year, he repeated with 4-5 favorite Dandino, a 6-year-old Dansili runner owned by Australian Thoroughbred Racing.
Jakkalberry, no stranger to travel, made his United States debut a winning one in the first running of the $400,000 American St. Leger Stakes at Arlington Park Aug. 18.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest