Hal and Patti Earnhardt's homebred filly Indian Blessing, who began her remarkable career almost a year ago by breaking her maiden at Saratoga, returned for the first time Aug. 2 in the $250,000 Test Stakes (gr. I) and like she did in her debut, destroyed the competition. This time, the 3-year-old daughter of Indian Charlie won by seven lengths to earn the fourth grade I victory of her career.
Indian Blessing, who rebounded from consecutive defeats with a resounding victory in the July 5 Prioress (gr. I), returns to Saratoga for the first time since breaking her maiden when she takes on five 3-year-old fillies in the $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) Aug. 2.
Dream Rush won Saturday's $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) the way a 6-5 favorite should, taking command soon after the start and rolling to a convincing victory over 11 rivals at Saratoga.
Hobeau Farm's homebred Swap Fliparoo closed with a rush along the inside to defeat 12 rivals in the $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Saratoga Race Course Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- PA-Bred Stakes Schedule Begins in Earnest