Hal and Patti Earnhardt's homebred filly Indian Blessing, who began her remarkable career almost a year ago by breaking her maiden at Saratoga, returned for the first time Aug. 2 in the $250,000 Test Stakes (gr. I) and like she did in her debut, destroyed the competition. This time, the 3-year-old daughter of Indian Charlie won by seven lengths to earn the fourth grade I victory of her career.
Indian Blessing, who rebounded from consecutive defeats with a resounding victory in the July 5 Prioress (gr. I), returns to Saratoga for the first time since breaking her maiden when she takes on five 3-year-old fillies in the $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) Aug. 2.
Dream Rush won Saturday's $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) the way a 6-5 favorite should, taking command soon after the start and rolling to a convincing victory over 11 rivals at Saratoga.
Hobeau Farm's homebred Swap Fliparoo closed with a rush along the inside to defeat 12 rivals in the $250,000 Darley Test (gr. I) for 3-year-old fillies at Saratoga Race Course Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses