Article of Faith was represented by his first winner as a stallion when his 2-year-old daughter, Slacker, captured a five-furlong maiden-special-weight race Aug. 18 at Hoosier Park Racing & Casino in Indiana.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- NYRA Privatization Bill Filed
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Thirty on Breeders' Cup Members Ballot
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?