Prospective buyers kept consignors busy showing horses Sept. 22, one day before the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale begins in West Monroe.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana is expecting a strong yearling sale Sept. 23. The 2013 sale reported strong double-digit growth in average and median.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 197 horses.
A chestnut yearling colt by Awesome Again out of Clear Sailing by Empire Maker brought $210,000 to top the Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana yearling auction Sept. 24.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has retained Daren English to serve as sales director for its 2013 annual yearling sale to be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Nyquist Jogs in Advance of Final Derby Work
- First Winner for Caleb's Posse at Gulfstream
- Sherman Seeks California Chrome Stakes Upset
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Horse Caucus Takes Testimony on Drug Bill
- Mad Flatter Euthanized After Accident
- Espinoza Back for More in Kentucky Derby