Prospective buyers kept consignors busy showing horses Sept. 22, one day before the Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana yearling sale begins in West Monroe.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana is expecting a strong yearling sale Sept. 23. The 2013 sale reported strong double-digit growth in average and median.
The Breeders Sales Co. of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 197 horses.
A chestnut yearling colt by Awesome Again out of Clear Sailing by Empire Maker brought $210,000 to top the Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana yearling auction Sept. 24.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana annual yearling sale has cataloged 202 horses for its Sept. 24 auction, which begins at 11 a.m. CT at the Ike Hamilton Center in West Monroe, La.
The Breeders Sales Company of Louisiana has retained Daren English to serve as sales director for its 2013 annual yearling sale to be held Sept. 24 at the Ike Hamilton Expo Center in West Monroe, La.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Roca Rojo Closes for Athenia Victory
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- Seven-Time Group I Winner Buffering Retired
- Elektrum Surges at Wire to Win Dowager
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch