Reigning juvenile filly champion Storm Flag Flying has yet to race in 2003, but that did not stop racing fans across the United States from making the unbeaten filly a solid favorite in Churchill Downs' inaugural Kentucky Oaks Future Wager, which ended its four-day run on April 6.
Elloluv, who ran away from previously undefeated Lady Tak and the remainder of the Ashland Stakes (gr. I) field in an impressive display at Keeneland Saturday, is still a good price in Kentucky Oaks Future Wager at 12-1.
Undefeated Storm Flag Flying is a lukewarm favorite at 5-1 in the first-ever Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) Future Wager as the betting closed on Friday.
Three-year-olds Inamorato and Danuta are traveling to the United States on April 5, Godolphin announced, but will not run in the Kentucky Derby or the Kentucky Oaks next month.
Godolphin's Danuta romped to an easy five-length victory in Thursday's UAE Oaks at Nad al Sheba racecourse in Dubai, but a representative of the Dubai-based racing giant is not ready to commit the budding star to a trip to Churchill Downs for the May 2 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I).
Godolphin Racing has nominated Tale Of The Cat's son Inamorato as its chief Kentucky Derby prospect ahead of his run in Saturday's $2 million UAE Derby at Nad Al Sheba.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation