Delta Downs, Japan, Del Mar, Churchill, Woodbine, Gulfstream Park West & More! view slideshow
Danon Shark came out on top in the Mile Championship Nov. 23 at Kyoto, earning his first group I win in stakes record time after a tooth-and-nail stretch battle with Fiero.
Yutaka Take became Japan's first jockey to win 100 grade or group I races when he guided Tosen Ra to victory in the Mile Championship (Jpn-I) Nov. 17 at Kyoto.
The $2,311,000 Yasuda Kinen (Jpn-I), the spring's defining race for milers in Japan, was won by elite sprinter Lord Kanaloa, trying the distance for the first time in nearly 2 1/2 years at Tokyo racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Lady Shipman Seeks Graded Win at Woodbine
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Infinite Wisdom in Wide-Open Oceanport
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes