A former clocker at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has entered a plea agreement and is cooperating with prosecutors in connection with charges that he and two others defrauded the public.
Samuel Webb, one of three trainers and four people facing federal fraud charges following arrests in November at Penn National Race Course, had those charges dropped on June 5.
Pre-trial hearings have been set for three Penn National Race Course-based horsemen, and a clocker at the Grantville, Pa., track, who were arrested on federal charges Nov. 22.
Three trainers and a clocker based at Penn National Race Course were arrested Friday, Nov. 22 after a federal grand jury indicted them on fraud charges in connection with races and workouts at the Grantville, Pa. track.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago