A former clocker at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has entered a plea agreement and is cooperating with prosecutors in connection with charges that he and two others defrauded the public.
Samuel Webb, one of three trainers and four people facing federal fraud charges following arrests in November at Penn National Race Course, had those charges dropped on June 5.
Pre-trial hearings have been set for three Penn National Race Course-based horsemen, and a clocker at the Grantville, Pa., track, who were arrested on federal charges Nov. 22.
Three trainers and a clocker based at Penn National Race Course were arrested Friday, Nov. 22 after a federal grand jury indicted them on fraud charges in connection with races and workouts at the Grantville, Pa. track.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight