A former clocker at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course has entered a plea agreement and is cooperating with prosecutors in connection with charges that he and two others defrauded the public.
Samuel Webb, one of three trainers and four people facing federal fraud charges following arrests in November at Penn National Race Course, had those charges dropped on June 5.
Pre-trial hearings have been set for three Penn National Race Course-based horsemen, and a clocker at the Grantville, Pa., track, who were arrested on federal charges Nov. 22.
Three trainers and a clocker based at Penn National Race Course were arrested Friday, Nov. 22 after a federal grand jury indicted them on fraud charges in connection with races and workouts at the Grantville, Pa. track.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday
- Bradester Towers Over Monmouth Cup Field
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again