Southern Equine Stables' 10-1 shot went wire-to-wire in the 1 1/8-mile Whitney, leaving Itsmyluckyday and Will Take Charge behind to finish in 1:48.05 on a fast track. Palace Malice, the 3-5 favorite, faded to sixth.
Supplemental entries to the Fasig-Tipton Nov. sale include grade I winners and grade I producers.
Fasig-Tipton announced Oct. 9 the addition of three broodmares to its 2013 November Sale supplemental catalog: Danceinthesunlight, Mi Vida, and Champagne d'Oro are cataloged as hips 213, 214, and 215.
It was more of the same for the fourth session of the 2008 Keeneland November breeding stock sale Nov. 6 at the Central Kentucky auction house as the number of horses sold, gross, average, and median all fell from last year's marks.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win