Average price was up 11% on the first day of the Inglis Melbourne premier yearling sale March 2, with trading led by a Northern Meteor colt for $450,000 ($400,542 in United States funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage