Charging on the outside of the Penn National Race Course, 34-1 shot Kyma registered his first stakes victory in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the turf July 28.
More than 18 months on the sidelines hasn't dulled the brilliant speed of Tea Party Stable's Fabulous Strike. He made a successful return to competition April 9.
Jockey Dana Whitney won the 3,000th race of his career when he guided favored Phor Philippe to a three-quarters length victory in the fifth race at Penn National Aug. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- Goo Goo Dolls to Perform Belmont Weekend
- Powers, Billy Kelly Selected for Hall of Fame
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- 1995 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Williamson Joins American Horse Council Staff
- Inglis Reports Productive Four-Day Auction
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star