Charging on the outside of the Penn National Race Course, 34-1 shot Kyma registered his first stakes victory in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the turf July 28.
More than 18 months on the sidelines hasn't dulled the brilliant speed of Tea Party Stable's Fabulous Strike. He made a successful return to competition April 9.
Jockey Dana Whitney won the 3,000th race of his career when he guided favored Phor Philippe to a three-quarters length victory in the fifth race at Penn National Aug. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Enchanting Lady Targets Winning Colors