Charging on the outside of the Penn National Race Course, 34-1 shot Kyma registered his first stakes victory in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the turf July 28.
More than 18 months on the sidelines hasn't dulled the brilliant speed of Tea Party Stable's Fabulous Strike. He made a successful return to competition April 9.
Jockey Dana Whitney won the 3,000th race of his career when he guided favored Phor Philippe to a three-quarters length victory in the fifth race at Penn National Aug. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente