Charging on the outside of the Penn National Race Course, 34-1 shot Kyma registered his first stakes victory in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup on the turf July 28.
More than 18 months on the sidelines hasn't dulled the brilliant speed of Tea Party Stable's Fabulous Strike. He made a successful return to competition April 9.
Jockey Dana Whitney won the 3,000th race of his career when he guided favored Phor Philippe to a three-quarters length victory in the fifth race at Penn National Aug. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract
- Uniform Drug Program Picking Up Support
- Blue Horse Charities Merging Efforts with TAA
- Jockey Morales Posts 1,000th Career Victory