Wiseman's Ferry, the sire of two-time Horse of the Year Wise Dan, died March 17 at Dana Point Farm near Lenhartsville, Pa.
Wiseman's Ferry, the sire of reigning Horse of the Year Wise Dan, is among the stallions that will be on display when Dana Point Farm in Lynhartsville, Pa., holds its open house Sunday, Nov. 24 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Stakes-winning stallion Southern Success will return to Dana Point Farm, near Lenhartsville, Penn., for the 2014 breeding season. His stud fee has been set at $1,000, stands and nurses.
Representatives from Gayle Gerth's Dana Point Farm near Lenhartsville, Pa., have announced the return of multiple graded stakes winning stallion Sir Shackleton for the 2014 breeding season.
Grade II winner Ventana will stand the 2013 breeding season at Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind.
Grade II winner Sir Shackleton, one of Pennsylvania's leading sires in 2011, will stand this year at Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind.
Southern Success, a stakes winner at 2 in his just second start, has been relocated for the 2012 breeding season to Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind.
Grade II winner Domestic Dispute has been relocated for stallion duty in 2011 to Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind.
Action This Day, the champion 2-year-old male of 2003, will stand in 2011 at Indiana Stallion Station near Anderson, Ind.
Grade II winner Sir Shackleton was represented by his first winner when his son Sir Fox scored at Prairie Meadows June 24 after placing in his first two starts.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining