Dan Eidson has been named the New York Racing Association's interim racing secretary for the fall championship meet at Belmont Park, which begins Sept. 5.
Frank Gabriel Jr., currently the Dubai Racing Club's chief executive officer, will rejoin the New York Racing Association as the racing secretary for Belmont Park and Saratoga Race Course.
Dan Eidson, who has previously worked at Golden Gate Fields, Delaware Park, and Betfair Hollywood Park, has been named racing secretary at Aqueduct Racetrack, the New York Racing Association announced Jan. 17.
Dan Eidson, with more than 40 years of experience in Thoroughbred racing in various capacities, has been named racing secretary for the upcoming autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Runway Model, one of the leading 2-year-old fillies in the nation, is scheduled for shipping from Kentucky to California for the Hollywood Starlet (gr. I) on Dec. 19, Hollywood Park stakes co-coordinator Dan Eidson reported on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Innovative Wagers Help Racetracks with Handle
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic