The Aga Khan's Dalkala won in a head bob at the finish line to deny favorite Tasaday in a Prix de l'Opera Longines (Fr-I) thriller Oct. 6 at Longchamp.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest