Remington Park has added Nebraska native Chris Kotulak to its team, as preparations continue leading to the start of its upcoming Thoroughbred season.
With on-track business continuing to improve, Remington Park in Oklahoma is trying to further engage its online audience.
The Horseplayers Association of North America regularly rates the 65 Thoroughbred racetracks in North America. Featured exclusively on BloodHorse.com is a countdown of the top 10 tracks. Remington Park is #3.
Remington Park's general manager Frank Deal has resigned as head of the state's largest racetrack, The Oklahoman reported Monday.
Remington Park reported across-the-board declines in attendance and handle for its 59-day meet that ended Nov. 24. The Oklahoma City racetrack reported a 4.3% decline in average daily attendance to 2,337 and an 11.5% drop in average daily on-track handle to $120,551.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Coolmore Lexington: A Prep in Its Prime
- Bejarano Picks Up Derby Mount on Wildcat Red
- Divine Oath Heads Coolmore Lexington
- Takeout Just One Symptom of the Disease
- Flattering Bea Needs Hot Sugar Maple Pace
- Model Drug Rules in Place for Delaware Meet
- Denali Promotes Jarrett, Adds Bayer to Team
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne