InCompass Solutions Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Jockey Club, has purchased the customer relationship management software of Minneapolis-based Redfish Studio.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
Churchill Downs the company hopes to reap the rewards of what president Tom Meeker calls a "culture change," and it also plans to utilize its resources to deal with three lingering industry problems: the tote system, offshore wagering, and short fields.
Tim Scott joined Churchill Downs Inc. Feb. 8 as the company's senior vice president of sales and marketing.
Churchill Downs Inc. was recently honored with the "Best in Show" award at the first annual ExactExcellence Awards, presented by ExactTarget, a developer of e-mail marketing software.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor BC Betting Challenge