TimeformUS Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park Read Blog
Hall of Fame trainer Jerry Hollendorfer will have a pair of representatives -- Broken Sword and Curvy Cat -- as he seeks his third Bayakoa Stakes (gr. II) win in four years.
Grade II winner Reneesgotzip, 2-for-2 on the Del Mar Polytrack, will be a big favorite in the $150,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap (gr. III), a 6 1/2-furlong dash to be run Aug. 18.
Dual grade I winner Executiveprivilege made her long-awaited 3-year-old debut July 18 at Del Mar, but she was no match for speedster Reneesgotzip in a salty allowance test on the main track.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch
- Cloud Scapes Carries On to Hillsborough Score
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Fiorente Proves Best in Australian Cup
- Vercingetorix Co-Stars on Super Saturday