Millionaire Limehouse, a four-time graded stakes winner, has arrived for stallion duty at Dr. Tom Simon's Vinery near Lexington.
Grand Slam, whose oldest offspring just turned four this year, could have two sons entered in this year's Kentucky Derby (gr. I)--Limehouse and Master David. The more accomplished of the two, Limehouse, has four stakes victories to his credit, and quality connections on his side.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch